Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal will publish video articles that result of original research work and discuss issues situated in the scope of the Social Sciences and Humanities;
- It will be accepted submissions from Masters, Doctoral Students and Doctors; The paper should have a maximum of four authors, who assume the commitment to not submit this same research to other journals;
- The author responsible for the submission commits to correctly and completely provide the coauthors' details. The content of the paper and the opinions expressed in it are the authors' sole responsibility;
- The manuscript must be submitted without any identifying information of the authors. To learn how to remove hidden data and personal information in Microsoft Word files, click on the link;
- In addition to the manuscript, the submission also includes a video. The audiovisual component will be evaluated by the VJSHR Editorial Board and may be sent back to the authors to make the necessary adjustments;
- The submission will be checked for plagiarism and must follow the guidelines required by VJSHR. In case of non-compliance with the guidelines, the paper will be sent back to the authors for adjustment and a deadline to return. In the event of plagiarism, the paper will not be accepted for publication;
- If the paper complies with the journal standards and the Editors-in-chief consider it potentially suitable for publication, it will be sent to the reviewers (double-blind review). After this step, the authors will be informed of the acceptance or rejection of the work;
- The acceptance of the video article for publication implies the transfer of copyrights to VJSHR. This video journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The acceptance of the video article for publication implies the transfer of copyrights to VJSHR. Its content is licensed under a Creative Commons license, which allows its non-commercial use.
VJSHR is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.